Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yum-Yum Baby Mum-Mums!!


Yummy! If you have ever seen these they are hard and full of air holes. Jack discovered that he can rub them of the edge of the tray and they turn to mum-mum dust!


Trying to get a good bite!
Posing for mommy!
What a cutie!


So I was wearing Jack around the house doing chores and cooking supper. He seemed to be having a good time looking at everything and reaching for everything, when I noticed that he had stopped reaching for everything... I went into the entry way and looked in the mirror and this is what I saw. I started laughing so hard I almost woke him up. I couldn't believe it, I was making lots of noise in the kitchen and was he asleep while I was using the food processor? I just kept working and he kept sleeping for like 30 more min!


2 comments:

  1. Attachment parenting at its best! A happily nursed baby doesn't mind the noise as long as he's close to his mommy:) You're doing such a great job with that boy. He looks SO much like you in that 4th picture...I've seen you make that face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL That's so cute! I'm enjoying your blog too!

    ReplyDelete