Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Water, Rocks, Sand, Grass, Meatballs and Soap. A day in the life of a 1 year old.

Looks like someone's been watching Daddy a little to closely!


Playing in the rocks!




Sand.
It's not for eating!


Braving the heat so that Daddy can play the back 9!






Who knew greens make a great race track!

Eating Porcupine Meatballs!
Jack's fave!!!!








Bed hair!

Just lookin at the fan...


Wow, you found me!!!

Couldn't resist Grandma's spell...ZZZZZZZ

Finally getting to play with the B-day balloons!

So it looks like soap and powder make a meal.
Now whenever Jack sees the bar soap, he says Yum!
Don't worry he didn't gnaw off much and I made him drink LOTS of water.



One of his uncles came over and was holding him shortly after a soap incident, and said "Jack did you just get a bath?" I said "No, he was just eating soap."
Needless to say its now on a higher shelf, you just can't be there EVERY minute! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love it. I bet he keeps you on your toes. Never imagined my Sister Joy as a grandmother someday... she looks like it agrees with her.
    love you,
    Aunt Tamay

    ReplyDelete